Results for Thursday the 24th of January

Porsche Cup

T - Slotworx Porsche-2019-01-24T20.34.32.xlsx

Dunlop FLM

T - Plafit FLM -2019-01-24T21.27.03.xlsx

Super FLM

T - Plafit FLM -2019-01-24T22.07.42.xlsx

Edited by Sticks

As always a great nights fun at night the Bull Ring . Some great drives throughout the night with Toby a star, with a win in Dunlop FLM . Scoring enough laps to have won the Super class on the night . Jim’s been under the bonnet and his skill level of tuning was very evident. Troys Drive was faultless though and I didn’t see him off once. Well done mate 🧐👏🏻👏🏻  and truely over due . Clinton once again was driving fast and consistent. Also a great second on the podium for JJ in the Super FLM . Good come back from a penalty lap for a jump start . Ben was flying in his GT3, he has so many variations I’m not sure what this one was 🧐😳 I think it was a Folla with a Ben twist . Anyway even with a broken lead wire he was to strong 💪 Vito with a great looking Bentley was fast out of the box . However bad luck half way through his lanes finding somebody else’s  axle spacer in the slot .😬 Dead stop at full noise! Not a car friendly experience 🙈🤬 Here are results and photos of the night . 

BCFBC393-1DFA-42A8-BE68-FA01412584AA.jpeg

5E553A5D-1134-4FCC-92E5-59CC748D3E05.jpeg

96BFA6F8-6850-4212-8763-0D051DAC98A8.jpeg

C189CD78-094E-4C31-B4E7-77D5AB79D893.jpeg

1CA99F7F-0548-4562-86CE-DD99B187CE64.jpeg

79214A11-B355-428E-9962-D21F3F4BB41B.jpeg

524E6CA6-D378-4DF8-B497-53667C086C24.jpeg

• Like 1

I need to figure out how to Run Trackmate and Race Coordinator at the same time.. Dual results gives good info..

Pete

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Nomadman said:

I need to figure out how to Run Trackmate and Race Coordinator at the same time.. Dual results gives good info..

Pete

Ughh ... dont mind me , its been a long week !

Edited by Benno

I’m not clued up on computer system I’m afraid.I have just been lazy letting the others who are in the club set things up.  Brooksy, Ben or Rodney maybe able to assist your questions. Sorry for late response as it’s been a very busy week . 

Managed to make it back in town after a very busy week. Racing will be here at the Bull Ring tomorrow night as usual. Classes the same until we get passed Hornsby. Thanks again for being patient with the late notice.

Cheers Pagey

3 minutes ago, Pagey said:

Managed to make it back in town after a very busy week. Racing will be here at the Bull Ring tomorrow night as usual. Classes the same until we get passed Hornsby. Thanks again for being patient with the late notice.

Cheers Pagey

Good to hear you made it home safely Pagey ( or is it Sven after all your flat packed furniture assembling ? ) 

Don’t get me started on all of those things . Matt was a great help and is the new Draw King 🤴🏻 Daughter is all set up and flying solo . 

Had a great time with a visit to the newly re badged Rivercity raceway. Always a great challenge racing the Qld boys on home turf. Fantastic fun with fast, clean racing and plenty of laughs. Managed a couple of 3rds with the help of Jon Walter. Thanks for teaming up mate, great fun. Looking forward to a few more returns this year . Highly recommend for anyone looking for a great race meeting.  They are having a GT3 8hr race also soon. 

Cheers Pagey 

Great to have Brooksy and Greg back tonight. Of course with Greg in the house plenty of laughs followed . Good numbers and some nice racing . First up was the GT3 and Porsche. Ben continues with his run of 1st’s and Partner in crime Brooksy 2nd . Pagey in for 3rd . Porsche had a nice return to 1st for Jules , JJ in for second and Clinton continues his consistent run of podiums . The Dunlop series looking very unbalanced with plenty of big dogs out of there normal places. Brooksy showing the way and getting overall most laps for both groups. 2nd place to Chris and Charles with a great drive for 3rd. Super FLM was Troy 1st . Showing his win last week to get moved up the grade was truely warranted. Rodney with a good drive for 2nd and Pagey once again 3rd . Ready to do it all again next week. 

Cheers Pagey 

103B589E-E433-4B59-A1CD-8F8176C4AC25.jpeg

967086D6-098E-47B9-92A3-D4FD2F01A73E.jpeg

2C59DB0F-FAA3-40C6-9846-8BFC8489E45B.jpeg

24BBD76B-B28C-4138-B104-52180D1C7BE2.jpeg

2383518E-D26E-47DC-B68C-60CEF6437494.jpeg

3B36D3D1-0744-4FAB-8C6B-9A932C0125B4.jpeg

EE47065B-1E8E-4F28-AEBB-DD7F4B864BEB.jpeg

Up date on point scores 

Dunlop series 

Clinton.           63

JJ                    39

Brooksy.         30

Jules.              28

Chris.              26

Troy.                26

Charles.          22

Cam.               15

Ben                  15

Jamie              13

Rod.                 13

Serge.              13

Jason.             11

Mick.                11

Vito.                  11

Club Championship 

Ben.                  156

Chris.                123

Clinton              123

JJ.                     111

Pagey.                 89

Cam.                   72

Brooksy.             51

Troy.                    47

Jim.                     34

Rod.                     32

Jules.                  28

Charles.              22

Jamie.                 13

Serge.                  13

Jason.                 11

Geoff.                  11

Mick.                   11

Vito.                     11

Clintons results show his constant start to the year . Leading the Dunlop series and equal second overall. Even a quick car swap with Dad this week to keep his scoring on a roll . Straight out of Brocks hand book . 😂😂😂

Just a reminder of the point system 

1st.       21

2nd       19

3rd.       17

Dunlop Classes 

1st.       15

2nd       13

3rd        11 

Only podiums score points 

Hi Pagey,

I love the final screen display on your race program. Are the two records at the bottom from historical data or from racing on the night? Is it possible to display lap records by individual lane colour for all the lanes?

Cheers,

JanR

Hi Jan

If you click on the files in the results post it will open an excel spreed sheet and you can see each heat and every lap time and lap records for that night and over all record.

Captain

1 hour ago, Springbok Racer said:

Hi Pagey,

I love the final screen display on your race program. Are the two records at the bottom from historical data or from racing on the night? Is it possible to display lap records by individual lane colour for all the lanes?

Cheers,

JanR

Hey Jan, 

In short Yes, we have it at the track near home like this .... although it is a little hard to see as it small font! 

Problem with the results file is that there are some short laps in there. Next week ill get them removed & set a minimum lap time to prevent incorrect recordings 

Cheers 

Benno

Thanks Rod, I realise the results file will have the complete picture - was only interested in the screen display.

So Benno; are you saying that the screen display can include historical data, like all the lane records for that class (even if it is quite small)? I keep a printout in my shed of all the various lane by class and race by class records, but it will be nice to have it displayed/updated after every race. How about having a race record by class per minute of racing - that way you can change the race duration and still have a comparable race record by class? BTW on Garry's program we do have minimum lap times, which simply voids the short laps.

Cheers,

JanR

Last hit out before next weeks big one at Hornsby. It was a great  night with some close racing . First up was the Porsche and GT3 combined race . In the Porsche Cam showed the way to 1st place with a great drive from Serge for 2nd with Clinton still on the podium for 3rd . In the GT3 Ben was very fast with a superb drive to 1st . Pagey with his hands full to just keep Brooksy behind for 2nd and Brooksy in for 3rd place . In the Dunlop series of FLM we still had a few big dogs slugging it out . A very close race all the way between Ben and Cam . Ben just getting the job done with 1st and Cam on his heals for 2nd . In  3rd place was Gregg with a very solid drive . In Super a FLM Brooksy was straight back to the top step with a Ben loaner . Troy continues his good drives with 2nd place and Chris with a podium for 3rd . Brooksy also clocking up a new race  record I think with a great lap count . 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Next week is at Jim’s for those who are not kicking back drinking beer at Hornsby. 👍🏻🎉🍺🍺🍺🍺 Good luck to all our local runners in the Hornsby weekend. I’m sure it will be a absolutely brilliant weekend as always. 

Cheers Pagey 

94DE4A05-49CD-4D4E-87E5-F4BF3CE4B47A.jpeg

9AC37474-6FC4-4E56-9145-EBAF1E70C0F5.jpeg

E4B62FD1-5F87-43C1-BE99-277E3CFD454D.jpeg

DBA228A2-2DB2-4524-89AB-E6B0941C2CC4.jpeg

2DD615F0-70B0-437F-AB95-69C070176A43.jpeg

3B9175AA-C1EE-4D4A-BD0D-DB1774B90355.jpeg