Jump to content
Australian Model Car Racers Forum
Benno

T-Nuts/Sleeves & Collars

Recommended Posts

Hello all, 

 

Another job i was able to complete recently is the T-Nuts/Sleeves & Axle Stoppers  

 

Sleeve sizes are : 2, 3, 4, 5, 6mm 

 

Sold in packets of 4  - $8 a pack  

 

3mm Axle stoppers also packets of 4 - $9 a pack 

 

IMG-1439.JPG.c5b8e8934627af785a42b9f74ff3e7ff.JPG

IMG-1440.JPG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

   Love it mate, bag of mixed lollies . 😂 Can I please have 2 packs of each of the 5 and 6mm spacers . 

 

Cheers Pagey 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Benno, I would suggest that you will need to bring a supply of each size and type on Thursday due to the interest that has already been created. Some for me too.

Cheers

Charles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Pagey said:

   Love it mate, bag of mixed lollies . 😂 Can I please have 2 packs of each of the 5 and 6mm spacers . 

 

Cheers Pagey 

 

11 hours ago, kart.68 said:

I will get 2 packs 5mm and 6mm as well on Thursday  please.

 

 

4 hours ago, Victory said:

Benno, I would suggest that you will need to bring a supply of each size and type on Thursday due to the interest that has already been created. Some for me too.

Cheers

Charles

 

8 minutes ago, Wyalong Jack said:

 

Same for me Benno. 2 packs of each, 5 & 6mm. 

 

Consider it done 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have checked our spares box and we would like:

2 x sets of 2 mm spacers

2 x sets of axle stoppers

Charles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Benno, please bring one pack of each size T nut for me to the MCN.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Axman said:

Hi Benno, please bring one pack of each size T nut for me to the MCN.

Thanks

 

 

Hey Kim ..... will do 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Ben

 

Could i grab 2 packs of bith the 5mm and 6mm Tnuts please.  If you are coming down if Thursday.

 

Thanks mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2018 at 11:38 PM, Benno said:

Hello all, 

 

Another job i was able to complete recently is the T-Nuts/Sleeves & Axle Stoppers  

 

Sleeve sizes are : 2, 3, 4, 5, 6mm 

 

Sold in packets of 4  - $8 a pack  

 

3mm Axle stoppers also packets of 4 - $9 a pack 

 

Are the TNuts still available Benno ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mark's new so he doesn't know not to quote posts with pictures, or if you do delete the pictures from the quote. Having the same pictures over and over again makes a mess of the thread.

 

I've edited your post to remove the pics.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2018 at 2:26 PM, Fellowes said:

Are the TNuts still available Benno ? 

 

 

Hey Mark, 

 

Sure are ... at some point i need to make some more, especially of the popular sizes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×