Australian Model Car Racers Forum
Benno

Gulf Marine McLaren Mini Z

Latest effort i have recently finished ..... My first attempt at a Mini Z. 

Used decals from Fola ( SlotFabrik ), basecoats paints are Zero Paints & the ClearCoat was from a newly started company in the U.S - Splash Paints, its a 2K Urethane clear. 

I freehand drew, cut & painted all colors ....

IMG_2590.JPG.cf9ef4fff05b9f153f1886a14c328ea8.JPGIMG_2591.JPG.fb04c41b3521d08fd9dcaa3fcb5e5437.JPG IMG_2589.JPG.0605072453e4e023116a8a4a9108b78b.JPG

• Like 2

Stunning mate . Attention to detail and such a high quality finish . Pushing the standards to new level . Making me relight the fire to paint again . Brilliant work !  Wouldn’t look out of place on the grid of a European championship. 👏👏👏👏

27 minutes ago, Noel said:

Very very nice Benno 

Thanks Noel :)

12 minutes ago, Pagey said:

Stunning mate . Attention to detail and such a high quality finish . Pushing the standards to new level . Making me relight the fire to paint again . Brilliant work !  Wouldn’t look out of place on the grid of a European championship. 👏👏👏👏

Cheers Pagey, some rather generous words right there :$:$ & yes be good to see some fresh paint on the grid .... finding the time is another matter !!!!

I enjoy challenging myself, pushing my limits etc , so the end result is usually a surprise for me too o.O

I guess at some point i need to start on something for myself 🦕

• Like 1