Australian Model Car Racers Forum
Garry J

2019 HSC Endurance Championships

Just got off the phone to Pierre .... Unfortunately he wont make it this weekend, a business trip to India last week has seen him hospitalised this week. 

His pleas of an early release have fallen on deaf ears and the doctors will not release him until they are comfortable he is well enough to do so. 

Edited by Benno

1 minute ago, FoxBox said:

Mate that is good but do you have a car as Nicks ride fell through?

Jimmy always has toys !! 

Team Nissan please let me know if you want a replacement for Pierre as I may have a good one for you - I will chase him up if you want - seriously you won't be disappointed as he has won a lot on this track and has raced these cars as well last year.

2 hours ago, FoxBox said:

Team Nissan please let me know if you want a replacement for Pierre as I may have a good one for you - I will chase him up if you want - seriously you won't be disappointed as he has won a lot on this track and has raced these cars as well last year.

Hi FoxBox - that would be great if you could help us out with a possible replacement for Pierre at such short notice. Please let me know how you get on.

On the case Victory - will let you know if he is available.

Just got a call and he can't make as he has tickets for the Jets game.

Anybody else out there looking for a drive please put you hand up.

I love Hornsby, a good days practice with quality time at the pub . These two working on cars and me working on a hang over . 😂😂😂😂

08BB51E6-3647-4065-8C5C-8532300B8366.jpeg

892BEB4F-8D37-4E76-9E02-C8D431C41F4D.jpeg

Stage one done and dusted . Well done to Foxy for a smooth well run day one . The GT3 qualifying had Noel out pacing everyone for a well deserved TQ. Foxy with a impressive 2nd place and Kim in for 3rd . Also another win for Ben for concourse. Well done Ben with some very impressive cars on 0561DA6E-3437-4329-AE14-277414F9B07F.jpeg.581c47d78c7a6098aa4f41b78e6a9145.jpegthe grid . Well done to everyone for a really enjoyable day on track. Looking very much forward to tomorrow’s racing with plenty of fast cars and drivers ready to do battle . Fantastic atmosphere and camaraderie with in the group at the track and especially at the  pub after . Couple of photos of the day . 

4D572E5A-91C7-414F-ABF3-91EB6FF3D0CF.jpeg

86A69953-02C7-408C-B478-23C8BEDA2290.jpeg

Great line up of cars and drivers in GT3. Noel top qualified with a Plafit SLP2 with no ( yes, NO) motorbox. 

Melbourne racer Mark Pollard won the event with a SLP2/SW built by Werner. The big surprise was how well the big Viper body worked... 2nd was Jason Brooks with a Johnson chassis and a Honda Accura.. 3rd Mark fox with a De Watcher and an Audi body.    PIcs are the winning cars

IMG_2799.JPG

IMG_2800.JPG

• Like 1