Australian Model Car Racers Forum

2019 HSC Endurance Championships

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A photo montage of the weekends racing (racing only - what happens at the Blue Gum stays at the Blue Gum).   Thanks for coming.   See you all same time same place 2020.

it’s always easy to chime in down the thread and echo everyone’s sentiments above , however I like to thank Mark Fox on a personal level and also from a competitors stand point for organizing the most

Is that the tattoo from your back Ben?

Posted Images

Sure thing Jimmy.

I am back from my travels in a few days and will then put a table together of all entries to date.

However by my quick count it seems we currently have: -

GT3                  20

FLM                  11

Porsche Cup     7

Hey Mr Fox

Please add Jason Bell and Chris Wonson to the gt3 class.

Please add team Monster to the FLM race = Jason and Chris.

Please add team Monster to the Porsch cup race = Jason, Chris and Greg T.

Thanks

Edited by Chris1810
Updated team list
  • Like 1

Please add Cobra racing to the entry list                                                                                                                                                                                                   Mark and Sutto GT3                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Mark and Sutto LMP                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Mark Sutto and TBA Porsche Cup                                                                                                                                                                                                                Cheers

On 11/9/2018 at 6:47 PM, Sutto said:

Mark and Sutto LMP   

I guess you mean FLM as there is no LMP??

Team Croc is in.

On 11/9/2018 at 5:30 PM, kart.68 said:

Paul from Outer Towners is teamed with Steve E from team Nissan for FLM.

Thanks for the clarification here - now updated.

20 hours ago, Pagey said:

Who ever this TBA bloke is he is very popular for the a Porsche drive ? 🧐😂😂 A lot of teams have nominated him . 😳

Yeah he is going to be very busy - now racing for 8 Cup Teams but at least he has dropped out of FLM for the moment 😀

• Haha 1
On 10/14/2018 at 10:52 AM, Pagey said:

Love the format. I would also suggest that you contact Brooksy for race director position.  He did a fantastic job last year at the Hornsby meet. Along with two big race meets at Bull Ring this year . Keeping on time to schedule and overall control . He also suggested, organised and ran the point score over a the Bathurst race meeting to get the overall championship driver . 

Like you Fox I love the format Pagey had at the Bullring... and based on that I gather you going to have an overall champion for the weekend.. So.. the winner of this illustrious event will have bragging rights to...  The Blue Gum Cup?

• Like 1
On 11/9/2018 at 5:11 PM, FoxBox said:

Victory - I take it you are now a 3 man team for Porsche Cup?

Hi Foxey

We are still looking for another driver for our Porsche Cup team but all of the usual suspects are either already in teams or have other commitments on that weekend.

Are there any exclusions from the rule set posted on werners website comcerning FLM class.                                                                                             At the 1/24th nationals at the Bullring  some teams had coloured front lights clearly not aloud.                                                                                           In a night race its an advantage !                                                                                                                                                                                                         Next youll be able to Qualify with out lights.