Australian Model Car Racers Forum

New Track Cootamundra

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Track is finished crash pads fitted and flags fitted. When weather gets better wire and fit Johnson timing system, Then start getting cars ready for Hornsby have not touched a car since APC blood

Well got back to the track did line marking even I will see the lane colours, did the track in 2 hours it took longer to clean tool  with colour change than marking.

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Track is up and running very pleased a fast flowing track.

I would like to thank Garry Johnson for designing and CAD drawing and timing system Thanks very much Garry.

Jack Auckett my team mate for wiring the track a very professional job  thanks mate. As Pagey said worth it when finished he was wright.

101_2948.JPG

101_2950.JPG

101_2949.JPG

101_2951.JPG

101_2952.JPG

• Like 4

Awesome work Ian and Jack . Great to have the outter towners at races around the country. Looking forward to coming down for a event when it’s cooler . 👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🎉🎉🎉🎉🍺🍺🍺🍺🎉 Love a road trip with the boys . 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Ian,         Great looking track,    well done!!!     Jack mentioned the build at Hornsby the other week,   sure is a lot of work ,you must be pleased to be at this final stage and enjoy the fruits of your labour

Darryl