Australian Model Car Racers Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Benno

My SlotWorx Porker !

Hello all, 

Well here is my first real attempt at making a decent body ( painted a few others but i kind of wanted this one to be 'different' ). Like all previous superlatives for Cams' masterpiece , they are true ... this little hotrod is that good !

I couldn't hold off any longer and wanted to show you guys , i still need to add the final touches but you get the idea 

IMG_7072.jpg

IMG_7086.jpg

IMG_7100.jpg

Edited by Benno

10 minutes ago, BrettC said:

Looking good Benno!

saving weight with the alloy nuts, then adding it back on with the extra long screws. ;)

Titanium Torx :D

And there is a slight method to my madness ... if i want to add a spacer to the post, i can do so without changing bolts out ( because im lazy ) 

Edited by Benno

Well done Benno, that’s one good looking Lizard. It will stand out on the track and a real head turner . Nice with the lights also . Good to see you building cars and I have know doubt,  with your  quick learning and driver skills , it will be fast . 

Cheers Pagey 

All good mate, and good thinking.

must be a NSW thing, being able to paint a body that good, between you , Cam and Pagey, some of the best looking cars in the country!

23 hours ago, Pagey said:

Well done Benno, that’s one good looking Lizard. It will stand out on the track and a real head turner . Nice with the lights also . Good to see you building cars and I have know doubt,  with your  quick learning and driver skills , it will be fast . 

Cheers Pagey 

Cheers Pagey, i figure that if i cant be fast i may as well look good  :ph34r:( i have a lot to learn WRT to this building stuff ) 

22 hours ago, Camber said:

Pretty much what Pagey said, love it👍😎

:)

22 hours ago, BrettC said:

All good mate, and good thinking.

must be a NSW thing, being able to paint a body that good, between you , Cam and Pagey, some of the best looking cars in the country!

Thanks Bretto ;)

On ‎30‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:43 PM, BrettC said:

must be a NSW thing, being able to paint a body that good !

Seems to have bypass Robertson O.o