Australian Model Car Racers Forum
Pagey

Show us your Slotworx Porsche

We seem to have a few diff spots were we are posting photos of these beautiful cars . Let’s try one spot so it’s easy to see them all . Here is my ride so far , Red  Bull of course . I know it’s on the forum as the build guide but it’s here to start the page off . Please keep the photos coming to share the joy . 

Cheers Pagey 

6B3E4148-4F03-40E6-A7E3-6939504C8CC0.jpeg

C8965498-D603-4E75-9A64-CABA0A0B1AFD.jpeg

D1FF6093-212F-4A38-A414-52C65A1C3A9A.jpeg

Edited by Pagey
  • Like 1

This beautiful beast is part of Jimmies stable of masterpieces . Top shelf as always Jim . 😜👏👏😍

A2269F4A-FA21-47DA-B736-E0963EE95D12.jpeg

This is one of Jim’s master paint jobs for our club mate Big Al . Looks awesome on the track , Santa was very kind to Al . 😂

73E1CB0C-1429-4C88-A560-A44E8D1B41F5.jpeg

• Like 1

Seen many great looking liveries emerging since the release of the Slotworx Porsche , will make a great spectacle when they all come together at the Hornsby event .

Here's mine for this years toy run Pagey :P .....a bit of fun with a Christmas illustration , remove if post is inappropriate for this page .

Xmas 2017.jpg

• Like 1

Love it Kev , have a great Xmas and even better New Year . Yes once again Cam has given us a fantastic class . 

Cheers Pagey 

Great work mate , looks awesome. So many diff options with Red Bull livery. I need to change it up a bit as I have so many now,  it’s looking like I need medical attention. 😳

The middle shot still shows the front splitter. I think you will be fine , but if your concerned maybe check with Cam . Car looks great. 

Cheers Pagey 

Yeah, I know, another MOMO car, I promise it'll be the last,    Nearly!, OK , one more to come. ;)

image.jpeg

• Like 3

Great work mate . Car looks fantastic, looking forward to catching up soon in Hornsby. 

Cheers Pagey 

2 hours ago, Pagey said:

Great work mate . Car looks fantastic, looking forward to catching up soon in Hornsby. 

Cheers Pagey 

Thanks mate, I'm hoping it goes better than it looks, your quick paint jobs make my much longer effort look average at best.

the next car you see from me will be non MOMO, and a nice surprise for you especially. ;)

Wow that’s fantastic. Love them both . Especially like the psychedelic livery. Really pleased if the paint guide helped,  that was always the aim of the sight . So great to see such great cars .Hope you really enjoyed the fun of the builds . Love them both . Well done 👍🏻 👏👏👏 

Well done mate . Looks fantastic, should be very happy with what you have achieved there . Thanks for sharing your work, awesome. 👍🏻👏👏👏